Global Social Prescribing Alliance Ltd
Dealing with the challenges of today requires problem-solvers who bring different perspectives and are willing to take risks. The Global Social Prescribing Alliance emerged out of a pursuit to inspire and support the community, and a desire for actions to speak louder than words. Established in 2021, we’re an organisation driven by progressive ideas, bold actions, and a strong foundation of support. We are working to support the UN sustainable development goals and ensure we leave no-one behind.
We do this through 6 principles:
1) Creating a Universal Narrative for redefining health and wellbeing through ‘rethinking medicine’, ‘Personalised Care’, and ‘social prescribing’ in support of SDG3 Good Health & Wellbeing.
2) Delivering Clinical Leadership through the development of a global network of clinical champions.
3) Creating innovative Community Development approaches focussed on existing assets and sustainable financial structures (economic model).
4) Implementing the Building Blocks for Social Prescribing and developing the: Arts - Nature - Exercise and Knowledge/Wisdom (coaching).
5) Creating Workforce Solutions for healthcare institutions via new platforms
6) Harnessing Digital Solutions to enhance information and meaning.
Find out more: https://www.gspalliance.com
Social Prescribing Show 2022- Building a Global Social Prescribing Movement
Copyright © 2021 World Health Innovation Summit - All Rights Reserved.
Listen to our PODCASTS